Thursday, May 20, 2004

X Rated Email to Mvita

dearest mshikaji:
my hands
touch your hands
my lips
caress your lips
my heart
beats next
to your heart
my body
should be
next to yours
with my skin
next to your skin
my self
deep inside
that warm part of you
distance
has only
brought me
closer to you
time since we last
met face to face
has more than
been made up with
the constant time
we spend together
the telephone
is both cruel and kind
cruel
because it reminds us of
the continents
that separate us
kind
because it traverses
continents
to reunite us
every single day
it is easy
to compose
spontaneous
love poetry
for your lover
when your loving heart
overflows
with affection
for the one
you adore
and pine for
dearest ,
i love you,
i am probably
not the first
to tell you
those
three
little words
but i am
definitely
the only one
who cherishes
and holds on
to you so tightly
even though
physically
you are nowhere
to be seen
soon
we will be
together
coming
together
next to each other
inside
each other
i will kiss
all four
of your
lovely lips
and taste your
hot
salty
sweet
juicy
flow
after
what will be
one of many
steamy
downtown rides
and you
will
wiggle,
you will
gyrate,
you will
thrust,
you will
moan,
your clit
twitching
with delirious
pleasure
as i
prepare to
shuffle in,
out,
in out,
sideways
in
out,
thrust slowly,
deeper
and
deeper
and
your nails
digging
deep into
the small
of my back
as i
make love
to you
with you
slowly
and
passionately
to
the music
of our
leisurely
companionship…
mshikaji,
that
is all
i have to say
for now-
chase
any
peeping tom
who is
wondering
why
is
that woman
crying
tears
of joy
while
she
closes
her thighs
ever so
tightly,
heart
beating,
as
she feels
her
pussy
getting
wetter
and
wetter
and
wetter
as
she
moans
softly
to herself
in
that
cybercafe
saying
ooh, OO,
ooh OO,
ooh, mshikaji
where
are you
when
i
want
you,
so much
to
fuck me,
fuck me,
fuck
my
pulsating
coochie,
it is all yours OO
written for…
by her one
and only
mshikaji

monday, april 19, 2004 3:02 am montreal time